Tours Aboard the Anna Maria PrincessEmbark on an unforgettable AMI adventure on the Anna Maria Princess. The Anna Maria Princess departs on daily cruises from Bradenton Beach Marina. Enjoy a relaxing cruise on a real paddle wheel boat on the waterways of Anna Maria Island Sound and Sarasota Bay.
- Our cruises feature musical entertainment and a partially guided tour of the area
- Evening cruises on Wednesdays and Fridays
- Specialty holiday cruises and drink specials
- 90-Minute Evening Cruises | $40 per person. Wednesday and Friday only. Children 2 and under are free.
- 1 hour prior to the scheduled departure time the bar is open and guests are invited to board the Princess
- Full service bar offers a wide variety of bottled and draft beer, wine, champagne and mixed drinks.
- We accept cash and all major credit cards for on-board purchases.
- Snacks and candy bars are available for purchase.
- Guests are welcome to bring their own food on board.
- Free On-site parking available
- This is a non-smoking vessel
- The enclosed lower deck has A/C and heat with large picturesque windows for viewing
- Spacious top deck with ample seating and rail counters for viewing Florida’s beautiful sunset & wildlife
Book a Tour on the Princess Today!
- Only authentic paddlewheel boat on Anna Maria Island, Longboat Key and Sarasota Bay!
- Enclosed, climate-controlled lower deck
- Full Bar
- Ample FREE parking
- Tours take up to 80 guests, private functions up to 125
- Friendly, knowledgeable, experienced crew
- Stunning views of wildlife throughout the Intracoastal Waterway
- Musical entertainment & fun facts about the vessel and the area
- Massive wooden paddle wheels
- 80 feet in length
- Built in 2002
- Extensively refurbished in 2018
- Ornate wrought iron railings
- Authentic decor reminiscent of 1800’s paddle wheel boats of old