Frequently Asked Questions
- Where is the Anna Maria Princess located? 402 Church Ave, Bradenton Beach – click here for details
- Is smoking allowed? This is a non-smoking vessel
- Do you serve beer, wine, cocktails? Our bar offers a wide variety of bottled and draft beer, wine, champagne and mixed drinks.
Do you serve lunch or dinner on the cruise? Yes. This is a 90-minute entertainment cruise. Guests have the opportunity to purchase food from our menu. Check out our menu. Guests may contact John DeLeon at email@example.com regarding arrangements for off-site catering for special events and private parties.
- Is boat air conditioned? The lower enclosed deck is climate-controlled with air conditioning and heating.
- Is there entertainment? Yes. We have live entertainment on every cruise.
- Do you offer group rates? Yes. Please contact us for details.
- Is The Anna Maria Princess available for private charter? Yes. Please click here for more details.
- Is parking available? Yes, on-site parking is available.
- Will we see dolphins and manatees? Most likely
- What else will we see? Wildlife, birds, boats, historic Cortez fishing village, Jewfish Key, Sisters Key, island homes, beautiful sunset.
- What time is boarding? Guests are welcome to board the boat 1 hour before departure.