Frequently Asked Questions
- Where is the Anna Maria Princess located? 402 Church Ave, Bradenton Beach – click here for details
- Is smoking allowed? This is a non-smoking vessel
- Do you serve beer, wine, cocktails? Our bar offers a wide variety of bottled and draft beer, wine, champagne and mixed drinks.
Do you serve lunch or dinner on the cruise? This is a 90-minute entertainment cruise and guests are welcome to bring food aboard. We have light snacks available for purchase at the bar. Guests may contact Susan Udermann at firstname.lastname@example.org regarding arrangements for off-site catering for special events and private parties.
- Is boat air conditioned? The lower enclosed deck is climate-controlled with air conditioning and heating.
- Is there entertainment? Yes. Tony & Tasha entertain our guests on our cruises. Learn more
- Do you offer group rates? Yes. Please contact us for details.
- Is The Anna Maria Princess available for private charter? Yes. Please click here for more details.
- Is parking available? Yes, on-site parking is available.
- Will we see dolphins and manatees? Most likely
- What else will we see? Wildlife, birds, boats, historic Cortez, Jewfish sandbar, island homes
- What time is boarding? Guests are welcome to board the boat 1 hour before departure.