Frequently Asked Questions
- Where is the Anna Maria Princess located? 402 Church Ave, Bradenton Beach – click here for details
- Is smoking allowed? This is a non-smoking vessel
- Do you serve beer, wine, cocktails? Our bar offers a wide variety of bottled and draft beer, wine, champagne and mixed drinks.
Do you serve lunch or dinner on the cruise? Yes. This is a 90-minute entertainment cruise. Guests have the opportunity to purchase food from our menu. Check out our menu. We also sell small snacks and candy bars. Guests may contact John DeLeon at firstname.lastname@example.org regarding arrangements for off-site catering for special events and private parties.
- Is boat air conditioned? The lower enclosed deck is climate-controlled with air conditioning and heating.
- Is there entertainment? Yes. We have live entertainment on every cruise.
- Do you offer group rates? Yes. Please contact us for details.
- Is The Anna Maria Princess available for private charter? Yes. Please click here for more details.
- Is parking available? Yes, on-site parking is available.
- Will we see dolphins and manatees? Most likely
- What else will we see? Wildlife, birds, boats, historic Cortez fishing village, Jewfish Key, Sisters Key, island homes, beautiful sunset.
- What time is boarding? Guests are welcome to board the boat 1 hour before departure.